All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $16.39Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Harvey Cheyne, the precocious and arrogant son of an American railway tycoon, is rescused from drowning by a New England fishing boat, he is unable to convince the crew to take him to shore and is forced to take a job on board the schooner. With other choice, he has to adapt quickly to existence at sea, learning to sail and to fish. Thrown into this unfamiliar environment, he comes to understand the importance of hard work and dignity, and begins to reassess his former values, resulting in a remarkable transformation of character and spirit.
- Author BiographyRudyard Kipling (1865-1936) was born in India but came to England as a child. He is perhaps best remembered for his children's books 'Just So Stories' and 'The Jungle Book', and for his novel 'Kim'.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleModern Voices
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHesperus Press Ltd
- Weight218 g
- Width122 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.