All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.55
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $24.33Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.22
About this product
- DescriptionGideon calls me his angel, but he's the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own. The vows we'd exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened old wounds, exposed pain and insecurities, and lured bitter enemies out of the shadows. I felt him slipping from my grasp, my greatest fears becoming my reality, my love tested in ways I wasn't sure I was strong eugh to bear. At the brightest time in our lives, the darkness of his past encroached and threatened everything we'd worked so hard for. We faced a terrible choice: the familiar safety of the lives we'd had before each other or the fight for a future that suddenly seemed an impossible and hopeless dream...
- Author BiographySylvia Day is the #1 New York Times and #1 international bestselling author of over 20 award-winning novels sold in more than 40 countries. She is a #1 bestselling author in 23 countries, with tens of millions of copies of her books in print. Her Crossfire series has been optioned for television by Lionsgate. Visit Sylvia at www.sylviaday.com, Facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay and on Twitter @SylDay.
- Author(s)Sylvia Day
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleCrossfire Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight590 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.