All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionSwept off her feet...Mel Cooper intends to travel the world and shake off the shackles of her past. Until charismatic billionaire Nikos Parakis offers her a glimpse into his world full of opulent riches and sensual delicacies...into a gilded cage? Salesgirl Mel might t be the rich Lothario's usual type, but she can't resist Nikos's tempting offer: a -strings romance with sun, sea and sinful seduction. However, soon Mel discovers the cost of her sultry nights with the captivating Greek-she's pregnant! And when Nikos learns she's carrying his heir Mel risks losing her liberty once more...Praise for Julia James The Forbidden Touch of Sanguardo 4.5* RT Book Review This touching romance is a heartbreaker. James' pictorial narrative delivers soft ocean breezes, awe-inspiring stargazing and terrifyingly real nightmares. Her uberhorable hero and broken heroine rule every page. Their love scenes bring tears and their happily-ever-after journey is awesome. Securing the Greek's Legacy 4* RT Book Review James' contemporary marriage-of-convenience romance is refreshingly original. Her all-wrong-for-each-other couple are ultimately a perfect fit in and out of the bedroom, and little Georgy is the sweetest tyke ever! Painted the Other Woman 4* RT Book Review James keeps you guessing until the very end, with characters who are more than meets the eye. An evocative narrative and enthralling love scenes will also please readers.
- Author BiographyMills & Boon novels were Julia James' first grown up books she read as a teenager, and she's been reading them ever since. She adores the Mediterranean and the English countryside in all its seasons, and is fascinated by all things historical, from castles to cottages. In between writing she enjoys walking, gardening, needlework and baking extremely gooey chocolate cakes and trying to stay fit! Julia lives in England with her family.
- Author(s)Julia James
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight100 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.