All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable reference for every rehabilitator, falconer, zoo keeper, or aviculturist working with hawks, falcons, eagles, vultures, or owls. The book combines the authors' years of experience with rehabilitation and capture management, veterinary medicine and falconry techniques, supplemented with co-operation from rehabilitation from around the world. The authors have worked with rehabilitation from all over the world to bring this international guide of captive raptor management together.
- Author BiographyIntroduction; Raptor Survival Strategies; The Injured Raptor; Releasing Rehabilitated Raptors; Monitoring Released Birds; The Captive Raptor; Raptor Behaviour & Training; The Raptor Aviary; Raptor Management; Raptor Medicine; The Raptor Diet; Equipment; Index.
- Author(s)Peter Holtz,Richard Naisbitt
- PublisherHancock House Publishers Ltd ,Canada
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBlaine
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHancock House Publishers Ltd ,Canada
- Content Note16 pages of colour photos
- Weight746 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.