All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the events in Saving Paris, U. S. Army Ranger Sgt. Tom Dunn and his squad are still assigned to General George S. Patton's Third Army as it continues to roar across France in pursuit of the German Army. In the fifth book in the series, Dunn crosses the Meuse River, and fights his way toward the Moselle River, only thirty miles from the German border, and the last natural barrier in France. Meanwhile, in the middle of the night, Sgt. Malcolm Saunders and his squad of British Commandos parachute into Belgium in advance of General Bernard Montgomery's Army to disrupt and intercept German General Karl von Runstedt's radio messages. Desperate to stop the American advance, the German Army puts up fierce resistance at the Moselle River, endangering the crossing and Patton's advance. Suddenly, Dunn is thrust into a new role. Outnumbered by the Germans, can Dunn adapt to the changing battlefield events and overcome the odds to win the day? Blending historical events with fiction, Munsterman's gripping WWII action thriller, Capture, takes us deep inside life and death for soldiers on both sides of the front lines.
- Author BiographyRonn Munsterman is the author of five Sgt. Dunn novels. His lifelong fascination with World War II history led to the writing of the Sgt. Dunn novels. He loves baseball, and as a native of Kansas City, Missouri, has rooted for the Royals since their beginning in 1969. He and his family jumped for joy when the 2015 Royals won the World Series. Other interests include reading, some more or less selective television watching, movies, listening to music, and playing and coaching chess. Munsterman is a volunteer chess coach each school year for elementary- through high school-aged students, and also provides private lessons. He authored a book on teaching chess: Chess Handbook for Parents and Coaches, available on Amazon.com. Munsterman retired from his day job in December 2015. In the latter half of his career he worked as an Information Technology professional with everything from Microsoft Access to PowerBuilder to web development and finally, with SAP. His new day job fulfills his dream: to be a full-time writer. He lives in Iowa with his wife, and enjoys spending time with the family. Munsterman is currently busy at work on the sixth Sgt. Dunn novel.
- Author(s)Ronn Munsterman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.