All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionCAPTURE THE FLAG tells the fascinating story of one girl's struggle through adolescence as the once-clear lines between parenthood and childhood become blurred. Dividing their time between New York City and upstate New York, two privileged families find their lives arranged around an annual game of 'capture the flag'. Designed to test strategy and military prowess, the game becomes a test of interpersonal relationships as well, as young Annie strives to keep her own family and friends intact as her nucleur family disintegrates. Coping with sexual ambiguity and what it means to be a child of the Beat generation, Annie tries to make sense of the world as the adults around her seem to break all the rules. Shedding light on the traditions particular to elite society in the 1970s, CAPTURE THE FLAG is a portrait of the children of sophisticated New Yorkers on their journey to adulthood.
- Author BiographyRebecca Chace, an actress and playwright, has written for THE NEW YORK TIMES MAGAZINE and THE NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW, among other publications.
- Author(s)Rebecca Chace
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication18/07/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.