All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionAfter twenty five years of marriage, Annie and Wesley are living the type of elegant, sophisticated life in Paris that many Americans dream about. Their apartment in the Marais district is filled with wonderful food, accomplished friends, and good wine. All of this changes when Wesley loses his job and an attractive, magnetic woman enters their lives. Suddenly, in Katharine Davis' atmospheric first vel Capturing Paris, the sights, smells and sounds of Paris are cast in a different light, and may never be the same.
- Author BiographyBorn in Summit, New Jersey, KATHARINE DAVIS grew up in Europe. For the last thirty years, she has lived in Washington, DC where she has worked at the National Gallery of Art, taught French, written a cooking column for The York Weekly, and raised two children. Capturing Paris is her first novel.
- Author(s)Katharine Davis
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.