Capute Scales Manual: Cognitive Adaptive Test / Clinical Linguistic Auditory Milestone Scale by Barbara Y. Whitman, Paul F. Visintainer, Thomas R. Montgomery, Brian T. Rogers, Mary Leppert, Arnold J. Capute, Michael E. Msall, Pasquale J. Accardo, Robert Voigt (Spiral bound, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $120.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $97.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionCreated for use in clinical settings, The Capute Scales are effective both as a screener for general practitioners and as an assessment tool for specialists such as developmental pediatricians, speech-language pathologists, and occupational therapists. With its high correlation with the Bayley Scales of Infant Development, this standardized instrument will assist clinicians in making developmental diagses, counseling families, and guiding them to appropriate intervention services. The Capute Scales Manual includes an explanation of the scales' development, guidelines on administration and scoring, an overview of clinical and research use, and information on standardization of the scales and their use in other languages. Available in other languages: Spanish and Russian translations are included in the manual, and work on other translations is ongoing. This manual is part of The Capute Scales, a rm-referenced, 100-item screening and assessment tool that helps experienced practitioners identify developmental delays in children from 1u36 months of age. Developed by Arld J. Capute, the founding father of neurodevelopmental pediatrics, this reliable, easy-to-administer tool was tested and refined at the Kennedy Krieger Institute for more than 30 years.
- Author BiographyPasquale J. Accardo, M.D., is Professor of Pediatrics at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. He received his medical degree from Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York; completed his pediatric residency at James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, and obtained his developmental pediatrics training at the John F. Kennedy Institute for Handicapped Children (now called the Kennedy Krieger Institute), an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland. He is subcertified in neurodevelopmental disabilities in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Accardo is the author and editor of several books including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: The Clinical Spectrum (York Press, 2001); Austim: Clinical and Research Issues (York Press, 2000), and Developmental Disabilities in Infancy and Childhood, Second Edition, Volumes I and II (Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., 1996). The late Arnold J. Capute, M.D., M.P.H., was Professor of Pediatrics at the Kennedy Krieger Institute of The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Barbara Y. Whitman, M.S.W., Ph.D., is Professor of Pediatrics at St. Louis University School of Medicine. Dr. Whitman obtained her master of social work and doctoral degrees at Washington University in St. Louis and completed a postdoctoral fellowship in psychiatric epidemiology at Washington University School of Medicine. She completed additional postdoctoral training in family therapy at the Menninger Clinic, Topeka, Kansas. Dr. Whitman has published extensively in the areas of parents of children with mental retardation, Prader-Willi syndrome, and attention-deficit disorders. Her publications include Attention Deficits and Hyperactivity in Children and Adults: Diagnosis, Treatment, Management, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded (Marcel Dekker, 1999); Child Maltreatment: A Clinical Guide and Reference, Second Edition (G.W. Medical Publishing, 1998); and Recognition of Child Abuse for the Mandated Reporter, Second Edition (G.W. Medical Publishing, 1996).
- Author(s)Arnold J. Capute,Barbara Y. Whitman,Brian T. Rogers,Mary Leppert,Michael E. Msall,Pasquale J. Accardo,Paul F. Visintainer,Robert Voigt,Thomas R. Montgomery
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Weight400 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.