CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis report proposes a framework for interpreting the literature and evidence on car drivers' skills and attitudes towards motorcyclists. The framework relates attitudes, kwledge and skills/strategies to three behaviours: Does the driver look at the motorcyclist? Does the driver realise that it is a motorcyclist? Does the driver correctly decide whether the motorcyclist poses a hazard? The additional factor of stimulus-driven influences ('bottom-up' influences) is included in the framework. The conclusion recommends future directions for research in this area to help reduce motorcycle accidents on UK roads.
- Author(s)Craig Bartle,David Clarke,David Crundall,Patrick Ward
- PublisherDepartment For Transport
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectDriving & The Highway Code
- Series TitleRoad Safety Research Report S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 85
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDepartment For Transport
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.