CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis report proposes a framework for interpreting the literature and evidence on car drivers' skills and attitudes towards motorcyclists. The framework relates attitudes, kwledge and skills/strategies to three behaviours: Does the driver look at the motorcyclist? Does the driver realise that it is a motorcyclist? Does the driver correctly decide whether the motorcyclist poses a hazard? The additional factor of stimulus-driven influences ('bottom-up' influences) is included in the framework. The conclusion recommends future directions for research in this area to help reduce motorcycle accidents on UK roads.
- Author(s)Craig Bartle,David Clarke,David Crundall,Patrick Ward
- PublisherDepartment For Transport
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectDriving & The Highway Code
- Series TitleRoad Safety Research Report S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 85
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDepartment For Transport
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.