Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning author and illustrator Marie-Louise Gay, best kwn for her Stella and Sam books, brings us an endearing character in Caramba, a sweet, shy cat who bravely accepts that he is different, and then discovers his own special talent. Caramba is a fat, furry, striped cat with a big problem. Every single cat in the world can fly, he sighs, except me! Caramba would love to swoop and glide between the clouds, to feel the wind whistling through his fur. He tries to soar into the sky over and over again but always lands flat on his face, until finally he sadly accepts that he is earthbound. Don't be such a scaredy-cat, cry his cousins. All cats are meant to fly! They grab his paws and whisk him up into the sky for an impromptu flying lesson that ends with a big splash and a surprising discovery.
- Author Biography<b>Marie-Louise Gay</b> is a world-renowned author and illustrator of children's books. She has won many prestigious awards, including the Governor General's Award, the Elizabeth Mrazik-Cleaver Award, the Vicky Metcalf Award and the Marilyn Baillie Picture Book Award. She has also been nominated for the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award and the Hans Christian Andersen Award. Her books have been translated into more than fifteen languages and are loved by children all over the world. She lives in Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Marie-Louise Gay
- PublisherGroundwood Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGroundwood Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Edition Statement35th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.