All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1993 and having sold over 75,000 copies, this fourth edition of the Caravan Manual contains completely revised text and many new illustrations. As well as guidance on maintaining older caravans, it includes details about the very latest models. There's new information on caravan weights, the use of public weighbridges, and related legal issues, along with electronic and computerised wiring systems in cars. There are major updates to the chapters on chassis, running gear, body construction, gas and all electrical details. This essential manual describes all the vital maintenance tasks and repair work that keeps a caravan in tip-top condition.
- Author BiographyJohn Wickersham has been a keen caravanner and motorcaravanner for over 40 years, and his technical articles have appeared regularly in the members' magazines of both The Camping & Carvanning Club and The Caravan Club. He has written all the successful Haynes caravanning and motorcaravanning titles.
- Author(s)John Wickersham
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.