All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionBols delivers an original and effective presentation that unravels secrets from carbohydrate chemistry. He specifically describes which carbohydrates are best used in Synthesis and how to obtain them. The first half of this indispensable reference contains a dictionary-like list of compounds that can be prepared in a few steps from commercially cheap carbohydrates. The latter section describes which carbohydrates are commercially and inexpensively available along with the chemistry that can be used to convert them into useful building blocks.
- Author BiographyMIKAEL BOLS is Associate Professor of Organic Chemistry at Aarhus University in Denmark. Formerly an Associate Professor of Organic Chemistry at The Technical University of Denmark, where he obtained his PhD in 1988, he also worked for two years as a research chemist for Leo Pharmaceuticals.
- Author(s)Mikael Bols
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/1996
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight450 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.