All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first systematic presentation of the technical, legal, and ecomic forces that must coalesce to realize carbon dioxide capture and geologic sequestration as a viable CO2 reduction strategy. It synthesizes key engineering data and explains the techlogical and legal conditions that must be in place for carbon sequestration to be realized.
- Author BiographyElizabeth J. Wilson, Energy and Environmental Policy and Law, Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA. David Gerard, Executive Director of the Center for the Study & Improvement of Regulation in the Department of Engineering & Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note49 illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Gerard,Elizabeth Wilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.