All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a complete overview of the field of carbon natube electronics. It covers materials and physical properties, synthesis and fabrication processes, devices and circuits, modeling, and finally vel applications of natube-based electronics. The book introduces fundamental device physics and circuit concepts of 1-D electronics. At the same time it provides specific examples of the state-of-the-art natube devices.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAli Javey,Jing Kong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.