All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a critical evaluation of the most recent discoveries about carbon natubes and includes a cautious description of their impact on personal health and environmental pollution. It also offers an overview of the main research groups around the world which have been focusing their efforts on the exploitation of this intriguing material, with the purpose of inspiring young scientists to follow their pathway.
- Author BiographyGiorgia Pastorin received her MSc (110/110 cum laude) in pharmaceutical and chemistry technologies in 2000 and her PhD in 2004 from the University of Trieste, Italy. She then moved to France for two years of postdoctoral fellowship at the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) in Strasbourg, where she acquired some skills in drug delivery under the supervision of Dr Alberto Bianco. She joined the National University of Singapore in June 2006 as assistant professor in the Department of Pharmacy.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 83 colour illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGiorgia Pastorin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.