Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionConsider that out there, somewhere, amongst the vastness of the seas, lives a single shark who swims, hunts, sleeps, thinks, and dreams...who may be dong any one of these activities at the same time you yourself are swimming, hunting, sleeping, thinking, and dreaming. Curious, isn't it? That both can share the same earth and do the same thing at the same time? We have some interesting commonalities. The 2nd book by Dr. Jaws is Carcharias taurus. Carcharias taurus relates the biology and essence of the Sandtiger: a docile species with a fearsome appearance and gruesome beginning. Included is the ghost story, The Curse of Edward Teach, where the species plays a chilling roll in a tale of The Graveyard of the Atlantic, and one of its most infamous residents....
- Author BiographyZachary Webb Nicholls (a.k.a. Dr. Jaws) is a hybridist writer who combines art, science, philosophy, and ocean lore into an exhilaratingly novel approach towards one of the sea's living masterworks: the shark.
- Author(s)MR Zachary Webb Nicholls
- PublisherDeep Sea Publishing
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep Sea Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.