Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith a reputation for being one of the very best introductory texts on the substantive criminal law in England and Wales, Card, Cross & Jones Criminal Law remains a firm favourite with lecturers and students alike. Carefully developed coverage ensures that this textbook will support you throughout your study helping you to advance your understanding of the key principles governing criminal law. Designed for use on undergraduate courses and diplomas in law, discussion of case law as well as hypothetical examples and key point summaries guide you through the technicalities of this fascinating aspect of law. Online Resource Centre An Online Resource Centre providing web links and detailed updates help you to keep pace with all the latest developments in criminal law.
- Author BiographyRichard Card is Emeritus Professor of Law at De Monfort University, Leicester. He has written widely in a number of areas of law, particularly criminal law.
- Author(s)Richard Card
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Weight1430 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement21st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.