All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1955, this comprehensive survey of declarer play and defence has been very hard to find for the last decade. It is perhaps the single most-requested out-of-print bridge book, and is widely regarded as the best intermediate-level book on card play ever written. Gardener's technical expertise and Mollo's witty writing style combine to provide a unique instructional experience. This new edition has been updated and modernized by Bridge Magazine editor Mark Horton and also includes a new foreword by Gardener's daughter, Nicola Smith, herself a multiple world champion.
- Author BiographyThe late Victor Mollo was one of the best-loved British authors ever to write about bridge. The late Nico Gardener was a distinguished international player, winner of many British national events, and founder of the highly successful London School of Bridge.
- Author(s)Nico Gardener,Victor Mollo
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.