All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the makers of the YuGiOh trading card game comes Cardfight!! Vanguard, the manga that inspired the hit Vanguard card game. In similar fashion to YuGiOh and Magic the Gathering, the teenage cast of Cardfight!! Vanguard play a high-fantasy themed card game - initially they play for kicks, but eventually the stakes grow much higher...The basis of the hit trading card game and animation franchise, Cardfight!! Vanguard is a modern fantasy tale of trading card playing and making friends through gaming.
- Author BiographyAkira Itou is a writer, gamer, and international best-selling comic artist. Over the last decade his work has been associated with some of the world's most popular trading card games - YuGiOh and Vanguard. Raised in Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Itou cut his teeth as an assistant for Studio Dice and YuGiOh creator Kazuki Takahashi. After working as an assistant on the original YuGiOh comic, Itoh would evnetually come to draw the YuGiOh sequel YuGiOh R. The series was a regular feature in Shonen Jump Magazine for four years and significantly expanded the brand from comic for teens to full-blown gaming narrative. After working with the YuGiOh franchise for nearly a decade, Itoh would pair up with Japanese trading card leaders BushiRoad to develop a new card game - Vanguard. Vanguard would premiere as a serialized manga in 2010 to lay the foundation for a TRPG which would debut globally February 2011. The brand has spun-off a weekly prime-time animated TV series, which is currently available globally in English on YouTube, with Itou as the writer.
- Author(s)Akira Itou
- PublisherVertical Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVertical Inc.
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (black and white)
- Weight166 g
- Width126 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.