All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a massive war being waged around planet Earth right w. Millions of incent men, women, children and babies are dying or suffering. The enemy causing all this death and destruction is Heart Disease. But out of the ashes rises phoenix-like a new breed of Superhero. You see Heart Disease made a fatal mistake. It left some survivors who are w seeking their revenge. These real life superheroes are CARDIAC ATHLETES. Read their stories, listen to their wise words, follow their examples and protect yourself and the lives of all your loved ones from this pernicious enemy.
- Author BiographyOnce a very competitive young man in county athletics and rugby union Lars Andrews suffered a broken neck and temporary paralysis. He read extensively in the fields of exercise physiology, physical therapy and psychology in order to rehabilitate himself. Following on from that he gained qualifications in physical education, life-saving, sports science, sports medicine and a masters degree in cardiology aswell as twenty plus years working in cardiology departments in the United Kingdom and Australia. During that time Lars gave lectures to cardiac rehabilitation patients and set up a website group called CARDIAC ATHLETES which continues to grow daily and raises monies to help fight heart disease.
- Author(s)Lars Andrews
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.