All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a concise guide to echocardiography, SPECT, CT and MRI, including both the basics of cardiac imaging as well as tables of rmal/abrmal values and guidelines. With advances in techlogy, cardiac CT and MRI are becoming more popular but are often limited to larger medical centers. By including the basics of these modalities, this book provides a comprehensive guide for a wide range of medical professionals. As physicians outside of cardiology often do t have sufficient exposure to nuclear stress tests, this book contains SPECT and stress test protocols in order to facilitate decision-making when ordering tests and interpreting results. Cardiac Imaging in Clinical Practice is a quick reference guide and will be useful at multiple levels of training, enabling the book to be used as a basic and advanced reference source. As such, it is appropriate for students, residents, fellows and staff attendings who want a practical and handy reference to the diagstic options open to them.
- Author BiographyDr. Dmitriy Kireyev earned graduated summa cum laude majoring in physics at University of Massachusetts in Amherst. He subsequently received his medical degree from the Boston University School of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine Training at Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center of Boston and cardiovascular fellowship at State University of New York in Buffalo, NY. Dmitriy Kireyev is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology. Dmitriy Kireyev wrote 15 articles (11 as a first author). He is currently an advanced echocardiography fellow in Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA Dr. Judy Hung is an associate director of echocardiography at Massachusetts General Hospital and Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr Hung completed cardiology fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital and advanced echocardiography fellowship in the Massachusetts General Hospital. She is certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Echocardiography.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIn Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 145 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDmitriy Kireyev,Judy Hung
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.