All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionCardiac disorders are an exciting area of classic pathology and recently defined disease. Cardiac Pathology: A Guide to Current Practice discusses the various disorders and also provides a backdrop of developmental embryology, diagstic imaging and current therapeutics. Cardiac Pathology: A Guide to Current Practice aims to deliver in bench-book format a comprehensive overview of cardiac pathology that is relevant to those practicing in surgical pathology and autopsy arenas. Clear illustrations of the common styles of dissection are provided along with the rmal anatomy and histology. Chapters cover the approach to the autopsy heart, ischemic heart disease, myocarditis, sudden death, valvular disease, transplant pathology, cardiomyopathy, cardiac neoplasia and congenital heart disease with a clear analysis of diagstic criteria (macroscopic, microscopic and genetic) for both common cardiac diseases and those of rare format. The text is accompanied by high-quality macroscopic and microscopic images and references to other in-depth specialty data sources. Although aimed in particular at pathologists, Cardiac Pathology: A Guide to Current Practice should also be of value to cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and other professions allied to medicine.
- Author BiographyDr Suvarna is a Consultant Histopathologist, based at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals. He has a special interest in cardiovascular and respiratory/thoracic pathology and has developed an interest in autopsy skill training. He is an examiner for the Royal College of Pathologists as well as the Royal College of Surgeons.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1007 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byS. Kim Suvarna
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.