All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA major need of all cardiologists and surgeons involved with the application of allograft tissue to cardiac surgical reconstructions is met by this unique atlas. Step by step, it carefully describes the procedures involved in acquiring, sterilizing, and cryo-preserving allograft valves as well as the surgical technique used in left and right ventricular outflow tract reconstructions. All of the information needed to perform the reconstructions is given, including relevant references and applicable variations in method. Excellent illustrations accompany the description of surgical technique. All of the techniques are based on classic approaches, but assimilate the authors' modifications arrived at through vast experience. The wealth of references, illustrations and expertise in this volume make it a valuable asset for all cardiac surgeons.
- Author(s)Richard A. Hopkins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Thomas Xenakis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.