All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe main objective of Cardiac Remodeling: Molecular Mechanisms is to summarize the major research advances in molecular, biochemical and translational aspects of cardiac remodeling over the last 2 to 3 decades under one cover and touch on future directions. It provides a high profile and valuable publication resource on molecular mechanisms of cardiac remodeling for both the present and future generations of researchers, teachers, students and trainees. This book should stimulate future translational research targeted towards discovery and development for preventing, limiting and reversing bad remodeling over the next few decades, with the ultimate goal of preventing progression to systolic and/or diastolic heart failure. The chapters suggest potential vel strategies that should receive attention for translating basic research kwledge to application in patients at the bedside.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Biochemistry in Health and Disease
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations
- Weight1033 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBodh I. Jugdutt,Naranjan S. Dhalla
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.