All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionLeading physicians summarize in this easy-to-use and eminently practical handbook the day-to-day management of transplant dors and recipients at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. Topics covered range from surgical techniques, pathology, and immusuppression, to posttransplant management, pediatric heart transplantation, surgical alternatives, and mechanical circulatory assistance as a bridge to transplantation. The authors also discuss congenital transplant techniques, state-of-the-art perioperative management techniques and protocols, and UNOS regulation and nurse coordination.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJonathan M. Chen,Niloo M. Edwards,Pamela A. Mazzeo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.