CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionLeading world authorities drawn from cardiology, surgery, pediatrics, internal medicine, and basic science comprehensively survey the diagstic, therapeutic, and progstic aspects of cardiogenic shock. These experts describe the different scenarios leading to cardiogenic shock, the ways to diagse their causes, the unique therapeutic options based on those causes, and the outcomes associated with treatment and without. The book also surveys the biochemical and physiological changes that occur in the heart and other organs during cardiogenic shock, the identification of patients at risk for developing shock, and the vel pharmacological agents and assist devices that can help to stabilize the shock patient.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight679 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlexander Battler,David Hasdai,David R. Holmes,Peter Berger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.