All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-selling text, CARDIOPULMONARY ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY, 6E, International Edition equips students with a rock-solid foundation in anatomy and physiology to help prepare them for careers as respiratory therapists. Extremely reader friendly, this proven, invative text delivers the most complete and accurate information about the structure and function of the respiratory system in an approachable manner. Clear and concise, it presents complicated concepts in an easy-to-read, understandable format utilizing a full color design and strong pedagogy, so that students can readily apply what they learn when they graduate and start their professional careers. Newly integrated throughout the text, Clinical Connections provide direct links between chapter concepts and real-world applications in the clinical setting. New and redrawn full color illustrations provide the level of detail necessary to facilitate understanding of core concepts.
- Author BiographyTerry Des Jardins, M.Ed, RRT is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Respiratory Care at Parkland College in Champaign, IL where he taught for 35 years. He still actively lectures third year medical students on clinical manifestations and assessment of respiratory disease and cardiopulmonary physiology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at UrbanChampaign.
- Author(s)Terry R. Des Jardins
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Out-of-print date22/11/2016
- Weight1400 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.