All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionsCongenital heart disease is the leading cause of infant death and affects approximately one in every 100 babies born in the United States. The study of cardiovascular development has acquired new momentum in last twenty years due to the advancement of modern molecular biology and new available equipments and techniques. In Cardiovascular Development: Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used in the field of cardiovascular development research. These include methods and technique for using different organisms for cardiovascular developmental research, using cell and molecular biology methods to study cardiovascular development, as well as other available techniques for cardiovascular development research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Cardiovascular Development: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in understanding new state-of-the-art techniques in the field of cardiovascular development research including in vivo imaging and Bioinformatics.
- Author(s)Marc Antonyak
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number843
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byXu Peng
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.