All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of the Anatomical Chart Company's Cardiovascular Disease is a useful chart that shows rmal heart antomy and various cardiovascular diseases. All illustrations are labeled and diseases are textually explained Features: rmal heart anatomy : posterior view anterior view coronary arteries conduction system and electrocardiogram (ECG) cardiac cycle The following cardiovascular diseases are illustrated and explained: coronary heart disease polyarteritis dosa (PAN) Kawasaki's disease angina myocardial infarction (heart attack) cerebrovascular accident (stroke) aortic aneurysm left ventricular hypertrophy congestive heart failure Made in the USA. Available in the following versions : 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587798412 20 x 26 heavy paper ISBN 9781587798405
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine508 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.