All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you have a dependable guide to the practical application of hemodynamics. This concise handbook will help both practicing and prospective clinicians better understand and interpret the hemodynamic data used to make specific diagses and monitor ongoing therapy. Written from the perspective of a clinician, this convenient paperback opens with an overview of the basics of hemodynamics, then devotes chapters to specific disease states. Topics include: * coronary artery disease * cardiomyopathies * valve disease * arrhythmias * pericardial disease Numerous pressure tracings throughout the book reinforce the text by demonstrating what you will see in daily practice. To extract as much useful information as possible from the hemodynamic data obtained from your patients, be sure to consult Cardiovascular Hemodynamics for the Clinician .
- Author BiographyGeorge Stouffer, Director of Interventional Cardiology, Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories and Vice-Chief of Cardiology at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date07/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width161 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGeorge Stouffer
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.