Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a new look for Hercule Poirot for the 21st Century. Read by Hugh Fraser, who plays Captain Hastings in the popular TV series. Mr Shaitana was famous as a flamboyant party host. Nevertheless, he was a man of whom everybody was a little afraid. So, when he boasted to Poirot that he considered murder an art form, the detective had some reservations about accepting a party invitation to view Shaitana's private collection. Indeed, what began as an absorbing evening of bridge was to turn into a more dangerous game altogether...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight166 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.