All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA practical book for practical people,Care-Giving in Dementia integrates neurobiological information about dementia with specific developments in care-giving. Multi-disciplinary and multi-professional in its approach, it emphasizes the variety of techniques that can be used effectively in caring for persons with dementia.
- Author BiographyGemma Jones is a neuropsychologist and nurse at the Section of Old-Age Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, London; Bere Miesen is a clinical psychogerontologist at the Psychogeriatric Center 'Marienhaven', Warmond, The Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/1993
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBere M. L. Miesen,Gemma M. M. Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.