All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.35
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionDorothy S. Conlon's third book, an account of her 21 years of exotic volunteer vacations, may well change your mind, and your future. Conlon has specialized in locating fascinating far-off locales in which to combine her commitment to world service and her unquenchable appetite for travel. While sharing her lively travel memoir, would-be volunteers also gain insight into the do's, don'ts, and how-to's of becoming successful international helpers.
- Author BiographyDorothy S. Conlon has written At Home in the World: Memoirs of a Traveling Woman, a selection of stories about her travel adventures, and Born with Wings: Experiencing Life in Exotic Lands, about her far-flung life lived in many countries. Her curiosity about peoples and lands is insatiable. She shares her experiences in travel magazines and e-zine articles and through travelogues presented to various groups in Southwest Florida, where she lives.
- Author(s)Dorothy S Conlon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.