All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionCare and Conservation of Manuscripts is committed to the study of various aspects of manuscript conservation, preservation, and use, as well as to other related issues concerning the history of books and manuscripts. The series is based on seminars held at the University of Copenhagen. This volume, containing twenty-five contributions by distinguished scholars in the field, includes chapters on hidden text and illuminated manuscripts; Ethiopian parchment manuscripts; bindings; restoration; wax seals; parchments booklets and many other interesting topics.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Driscoll is the editor of Care and Conservation of Manuscripts. Together with Svanhildur Oskarsdottir he recently edited Sixty-Six Manuscripts from the Arnamagnaean Collection, Museum Tusculanum Press, 2015.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content Note200 illus
- Weight848 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMatthew J. Driscoll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.