All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn Care at a Distance: On the Closeness of Techlogy the autor demonstrates that actual care practices employing telecare do t resemble the hopes of the industry and policy makers, r the nightmares of ethicists. The detailed ethgraphic studies of pioneering telecare practices show how nurses and patients re-shape care when they start using telecare devices. The book frames urgent questions about the future of telecare and the ways in which invative care practices can be built on facts rather than hopes, hypes or nightmares.
- Author BiographyJeannette Pols is senior researcher at the Amsterdam Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Jeannette Pols
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCare and Welfare
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Out-of-print date28/11/2016
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.