All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first resource to give the APN the practical tools with which to communicate, assess, and treat obese patients. Designed to help APNs to easily broach an uncomfortable topic, the book walks practitioners through the exam, providing tips on effective communication, understanding lifestyle constraints, and working with the patient to improve their condition without shame. Emphasizing multidisciplinary approaches and evidence-based treatment, the book addresses prevention, provider recognition, and treatment of adult and pediatric obesity with the goal of improving overall quality of life.
- Author BiographyLisa L. M. Maher received her Bachelors in Science in Wellness in 2003 from Waldorf College and Bachelors in Nursing from Allen College in 2005. She received her Masters in Science and Nursing in 2008 from Graceland University. In 2011, she received her Doctorate in Nursing from the University of Iowa, USA. She is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner through the ANCC. She is the current Cedar Valley Iowa Chapter president of the Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association. She is employed at Cedar Valley Cardiovascular Center as a Nurse Practitioner and has been there 7 years. She started the Cedar Valley Center for Lifestyle Medicine Clinic in 2008 and the Cedar Valley Cardiovascular Center Sleep Clinic in 2009.
- Author(s)Lisa L. M. Maher
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.