All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCARE OF THE SOUL, Thomas Moore's worldwide bestseller which has sold over a millions copies, is a powerful and uplifting book which offers a new way of thinking about daily life - its problems and its creative opportunities. CARE OF THE SOUL helps you to look more deeply into emotional problems and to appreciate sacredness in ordinary things - real friends, satisfying conversation, fulfilling work and experiences that stay in the memory and touch the heart. Thomas Moore draws on his own life as a therapist practising 'care of the soul', his studies of the world's religions, his teaching of Jungian psychology and art therapy and his work in music and art to create this inspirational guide that examines the connections between spirituality and the problems of individuals and society.
- Author BiographyThomas Moore is the author of the phenomenal bestseller Care of the Soul. He lived as a Catholic monk for twelve years and later became a psychotherapist, with degrees in theology, musicology and religion. He now lectures extensively throughout North America.
- Author(s)Thomas Moore
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight212 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.