Care to Make Love in That Gross Little Space Between Cars?: A Believer Book of Advice by The Believer (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.13+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe <i>Believer </i>magazine presents a compendium of advice from producers, writers, and actors of <i>The Daily Show</i>, <i>Saturday Night Live</i>, <i>Parks and Recreation</i>, <i>Late Show with David Letterman</i>, <i>The Hangover, </i> and <i>The Colbert Report</i>, along with other musicians, cartoonists, <i>New Yorker </i>writers, and those similarly unqualified to offer guidance. Here Amy Sedaris describes the perfect murder for unwanted hermit crabs you will need a piece of meat and a brick. Simon Rich explains how to avoid being found dead in your underwear by firemen buy some long johns. Zach Galifianakis provides insight into how he changed his name without a social security card he just started calling himself Adam Zapple, and it stuck. Bob Saget finally illuminates what friends with benefits really means a nsexual relationship wherein your ex makes monetary deposits into your bank account. Contributors include: Rob Baedeker, Anne Beatts, Elizabeth Beckwith, Jerri Blank, Roz Chast, Louis C.K., Mike Doughty, Dave Eggers, Rich Fulcher, Zach Galifianakis, Dan Guterman, Anthony Jeselnik, Julie Klausner, Lisa Lampanelli, Nick Hornby, Sam Lipsyte, Liam Lynch, Merrill Markoe, Rose McGowan, Misc. Canadian rock musicians, Laraine Newman, The Pleasure Syndicate, Bob Powers, Simon Rich, Bob Saget, George Saunders, Kristen Schaal, Paul Scheer, Amy Sedaris, Allison Silverman, Paul Simms, Brendon Small, Jerry Stahl, Scott Thompson, Fred Willard, Cintra Wilson, Weird Al Yankovic, and Alan Zweibel
- Author Biography<i>The Believer </i>is a magazine offering essays, interviews, reviews, and advice, the latter of which appears in the form of a monthly column called Sedaratives. The Sedaratives column, which started in May 2005 with advice by Amy Sedaris, gave rise to this book. Mike Sacks is on the editorial staff of <i>Vanity Fair</i> magazine. His work has appeared in <i>Vanity Fair</i>, <i>The New Yorker</i>, <i>Esquire</i>, <i>GQ</i>, <i>Salon</i>, <i>The New York Times</i>, <i>The Washington Post</i>, <i>McSweeney s</i>, <i>The Believer</i>, <i>Vice</i>, and other publications. Sacks is the author of three books: <i>And Here's the Kicker: Conversations with 21 Top Humor Writers</i>; <i>SEX: Our Bodies, Our Junk</i>; and <i>Your Wildest Dreams, Within Reason</i>. Eric Spitznagel is a contributing editor for <i>The Believer </i>magazine, where he cocreated (along with Amy Sedaris) the Sedaratives column. He s also the author of six books and a frequent contributor to <i>Playboy </i>and <i>Vanity Fair</i>. He has one more testicle than Hitler, which he considers a moral victory.
- Author(s)The Believer
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byJudd Apatow,Patton Oswalt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.