Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionInstructor and Life Coach Kari Blackett's Career Achievement: Growing Your Goals teaches students how to personally and professionally achieve their goals. This text breaks down the elements of career management, including goal setting, resume-writing, and networking effectively with clarity and ease. Portfolio assignments, Career Coaching, Networking Business cards, and more make this text ideal for adults returning to the workforce and career-changers. Multiple activities are interspersed within the chapters allow for practical application.
- Author BiographyDr. Karine B. Blackett is a certified life coach whose professional credentials span more than 20 years of student success and career management experience. Dr. Blackett studied at the University of Malta and worked in Kenya, Africa, through her undergraduate degree with the University of Minnesota. She holds an English Language Teaching Certificate from New School University in New York and taught English as a second language in Southern Japan. Dr. Blackett received her master's degree in Student Affairs in Higher Education from Colorado State University. She received her doctorate in Higher Education Administration from the University of South Dakota. Dr. Blackett has taught for several institutions, including doctoral online courses for Walden University and Aspen University, master's online courses for Kaplan University, and undergraduate online courses for Virginia College Online, National American University, and the American Public University System. In addition to teaching, Dr. Blackett is a course instructional designer and consultant for several institutions. In the past, she has served as the career services manager for National American University. She is a published author and contributor in the college success and career management fields and is an accomplished public speaker. Dr. Blackett is a Master Facilitator with The Pacific Institute, an advisor to Jim Madrid and Advanced Sports Technology (http://jimmadrid.com/ast), and consults with many colleges and universities worldwide. Dr. Blackett was also a consultant with Coach Pete Carroll's A Better LA anti-gang program (http://www.abetterla.org).
- Author(s)Karine Beth Blackett
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.