All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHere, is a practical workbook for job seekers, and any individual in the workplace who is eager to improve their career prospects. It comes from a bestselling author who has designed his new work to meet three aims. First, the book offers careers guidance based on the principle that self kwledge offers the best prospect of job satisfaction and success. The approach is structured to enable readers to relate their personal characteristics to career opportunities. Secondly, the text includes tests and questionnaires of the type used by organizations for staff selection or assessment purposes, giving readers the chance to prepare for the similar tests they are likely to encounter while job seeking. Finally, the book will help those already in work to improve their performance through gaining a closer application of their own aptitudes and personal qualities.
- Author BiographyJim Barrett Jim Barrett is a chartered psychologist and consultant with many years' experience in advising organizations of all sizes on their selection procedures and assessment systems. He is the co-author of the international best-seller Test Your Own Aptitude, and also How to Pass Advanced Aptitude Tests, Career, Aptitude & Selection Tests, Test Yourself and Total Leadership (all published by Kogan Page).
- Author(s)James Barrett
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/07/2006
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.