All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of asking What should I do with my life? Are you sick of your job? Don't worry, I kw how you feel! I used to start every working week saying I hate my job and spend every Friday night drinking too much to drown my misery. I was a cubicle worker in large corporates, going to pointless meetings, writing endless documents one would read, testing computer systems that would soon be obsolete. Every day, my soul and my creativity died a little. Maybe you feel the same? Well, life is too short to just exist on the edge of breakdown, and there is a better way of living. You need to discover what you love to do and then make that your job, your life's work. This book will take you through understanding the way you feel w as well as how to improve your current situation immediately so you can create eugh space to work on breaking out and doing what you truly love. It also contains the career change process I used to go from management consultant to full-time author-entrepreneur. It's time to change your career and your life.
- Author BiographyJoanna Penn spent 13 years as a management consultant before changing her career to become a thriller author, international speaker and entrepreneur. She believes that you too can design a better way of living and working.
- Author(s)Joanna Penn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.