All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a critical reflection on career development theory and practice and addresses pressing 21st century issues related to globalisation. Career development theory and practice has been described as eurocentric in its focus. In a global world of cultural diversity, complex work and employment issues and, more recently, global recession, such issues warrant careful thought in order to strategically position career development as a relevant discipline in the 21st century. At a more fundamental level, the issue of termilogy in relation to work and career needs greater elaboration in a global world.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byMark Watson,Mary McMahon
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.