All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCareer Development and Counseling, Second Editionfocuses on scientifically based career theories and practices, including those derived from research in other disciplines. Driven by the latest empirical and practical evidence, this text offers the most in-depth, far-reaching, and comprehensive career development and counseling resource available. The Second Edition includes new chapters on gender, race/ethnicity, social class and poverty, sexual mirity identity, disability status, personality, and relational factors.
- Author BiographySTEVEN D. BROWN, PhD, is a Professor in the School of Education at Loyola University, Chicago. His research is focused on vocational psychology and applied psychological measurement. ROBERT W. LENT, PhD, is a Professor in the College of Education at the University of Maryland, College Park. His research is focused on career and academic development, counselor training and supervision, and psychological wellness.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Lent,Steven D. Brown
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
- AU $19.85Trending at AU $30.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.