All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe Career Girls are back. In Love. In Business. In the City. Music mogul Rowena Krebs is w a legend - she's even made it to the Hall of Fame. Her old rival, w best friend, Topaz Rossi, is the designer clad top dog at American Magazines. Both women are happily married - and life seems sweet. But things are changing: Rowena senses a shift, both in business and maybe on the home front. Topaz kws her circulation figures are dropping, but t what is wrong with her husband. And when you wear the crown, hidden enemies lurk in the shadows - waiting for the moment to strike. Never women to be kcked aside, Topaz Rossi and Rowena Krebs are alive and kicking. And they're determined to show it.
- Author BiographyLouise Mensch is the author of fifteen novels under the name Louise Bagshawe and has been a top ten bestseller. She has also been published in more than eight languages. Her most recent novel, BEAUTY, is written as Louise Mensch, the name for which she became known in the UK as an MP for the Conservative Party. She is an active user of social media, runs a blog and is the mother of three children. She now lives with her husband, Peter Mensch, in New York.
- Author(s)Louise Mensch
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight482 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.