All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping your interpersonal skills and establishing your brand as a professional early in your academic career will directly affect your future success. With its unique worktext format, CAREER SUCCESS IN HEALTH CARE: PROFESSIONALISM IN ACTION, 3e helps you sharpen your interpersonal skills to showcase yourself as a top-performing student as well as a top-quality job candidate. Drawing from their many years of teaching, clinical experience, and conducting workshops concerning the behavioral domain, the authors deliver a worktext packed with real-life examples, clear direction, and step-by-step assistance in assessing your current state of professionalism and creating effective action plans for improvement. Equipping you with both academic and life skills, CAREER SUCCESS helps you reach your full potential.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Katrancha is an assistant professor of nursing at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, where she teaches in the classroom, clinical unit, and skills laboratory as well as maintains current clinical practice in long-term acute care. Her courses often focus on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes students need to become professionals in the health care environment. Many of the classes include goal setting and success strategies. She has published numerous clinical articles and continues to practice as a registered nurse in acute care. Bruce Colbert is an Associate Professor and Director of the Allied Health Care Department at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. The author of 10 traditional books, he also developed an interactive worktext and DVD program on student success. Focusing on such topics as stress and time management, he has presented more than 250 regional and national lectures and workshops devoted to professional skills, enhancing critical and creative thinking and effective decision-making. In addition, Mr. Colbert consults with educational programs to improve teaching effectiveness as well as presents active teaching workshops.
- Author(s)Bruce J. Colbert,Diane Zak,Elizabeth Katrancha,Gregory Fletcher
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statementh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.