Career by Design: Communicating Your Way to Success by Doug Radtke, Sharon L. Hanna, Rose Suggett (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $115.57+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for a book to lead readers through an entire career life? This book was developed to provide learners with opportunities to gain insight into the self and how that impacts career development. Readers are also taught how to explore current and future career paths, develop positive relationships, and handle challenges in the workplace. By enhancing communication and interpersonal skills learners will have opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Exceptionally readable, well-illustrated, and based on current research, the fourth edition of this unique presentation of career development techniques and skills emphasizes the necessity of designing a successful career. It inspires students to think creatively and critically rather than just engage in a one-way job hunt.
- Author BiographySharon Hanna was a lifelong educator, having taught in Nebraska, New Jersey, and Illinois. She received both faculty achievement and outstanding teacher awards during her career. Her research on the strengths of stepfamilies was published in academic journals, and she served as national president of the Stepfamily Association of America. She authored the first three editions of Career by Design published by Prentice Hall. Dr. Doug Radtke has been an educator for the past 37 years. Currently he is a high school administrator. He has taught secondary students, undergraduate students and graduate-level students. He has published several articles in professional journals on a variety of topics and has been a speaker at several regional, national, and international conferences. He is co-author of Person to Person: Positive Relationships Don't Just Happen, Fifth Edition, published by Prentice Hall. Dr. Rose Suggett is chair of Social Sciences, Academic Education, at Southeast Community College. She has received numerous award for teaching and research. Her research on the impact of divorce on children has been presented nationally and internationally. She is co-author of Person to Person: Positive Relationships Don't Just Happen, Fifth Edition, published by Prentice Hall.
- Author(s)Doug Radtke,Rose Suggett,Sharon L. Hanna
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.