All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book and STUDIO combination is designed to provide students and aspiring professionals with realistic information about careers in the retailing and apparel merchandising industry. With its focus on preparing students for careers in their chosen field, Careers! Professional Development for Retailing and Apparel Merchandising will help students explore their options, develop portfolios and resumes, prepare for job interviews, complete internships and negotiate the transition from student to professional. Introducing Careers! Professional Development for Retailing and Apparel Merchandising STUDIO--an online tool for more effective study! ~Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips ~Further your kwledge with related websites and additional activities ~Practice your skills with case study quizzes and goal setting exercises ~Access images of sample forms ~Redeeming the code inside this card will give you full access to the content previously contained on the DVD or CD packaged with this book This bundle includes Careers! Professional Development for Retailing and Apparel Merchandising and Careers! Professional Development for Retailing and Apparel Merchandising STUDIO Access Card.
- Author BiographyV. Ann Paulins is director and associate professor of retail merchandising at Ohio State Universitys School of Human and Consumer Sciences. She publishes regularly in academic journals,such as the Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, and presents her findings on consumer behavior at industry conferences. Her research interests include internship development, ethics and customer service quality, as well as examining the social psychology of consumption decisions. The American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) presented her with the New Achiever award in 1997. Julie L. Hillery is associate professor of textiles, apparel and merchandising at Northern Illinois University. In 2003, she was awarded a professorship with Kohls, a large clothing retailer based in Wisconsin, for her work as an internship coordinator between NIU students and the company.
- Author(s)Julie L. Hillery,V. Ann Paulins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight531 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other printed item
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.