All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only career series designed expressly to turn passions into paychecks! These inspiring books let career explorers look at the job market through the unique lens of their own interests. Each book reveals dozens of ways to pursue a passion and make a living--including the training and education needed to polish hobbies and interests into satisfying careers.
- Author BiographyBob Bly is a full-time free-lance writer specializing in business-to-business, high-tech, and directmarketing. Bob is the author of thirty-five books. Mr. Bly's articles have appeared in many publications such as Cosmopolitan, and Writer's Digest. He has been a featured speaker at writers' conferences nationwide.Mr. Bly has held a number of writing-related jobs. As a freelancer, he has handled writing assignments for more than one hundred clients, including AT&T, IBM, ITT, MedicalEconomics, Reed Travel Group, Leviton Manufacturing, Associated Air Freight, and Chemical Bank.
- Author(s)Robert W. Bly
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleCareers for Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.