Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're thinking about a career in audio but aren't sure where to start or you're already working in the audio industry and looking to advance your career, this book has all of the information you will need to get your audio career on track! Careers in Audio is the definitive career guide for the rapidly growing (and evolving) audio industry. It details job descriptions and career paths, while providing suggested entry avenues and growth opportunities within these paths. Each section includes information on salaries you can expect, potential risks for a given career path, work/life balance, traits and skills valued in the industry, and much more. Best of all, each section includes interviews with successful audio professionals in that field who relate their real-life experiences for your benefit. The book also includes an extensive list of educational facilities, published works, websites, discussion boards, and professional organizations to help you make your audio career search as easy as possible.
- Author BiographyJeff Touzeau is an author, journalist and President of Hummingbird Media, Inc., a public relations and marketing communications firm specializing in the audio and networking industries. In addition to The Green Musician's Guide: Sound Ideas for a Sound Planet, Touzeau is also the author of four other books: Making Tracks: Unique Recording Studio Environments (Schiffer, 2006), Careers in Audio (Cengage Learning, 2008), Artists on Recording Techniques (Cengage Learning, 2008), and Home Studio Essentials (Cengage Learning, 2009). As a journalist, Touzeau has been writing the Music, Etc. column in Pro Sound News since 2005 and has authored dozens of feature articles over the years for magazines, including EQ, Professional Sound, Performing Songwriter, Tape Op, and many others. Touzeau, who is also a musician, lives in Westchester, New York, and is in the process of designing and building his own green recording studio, Hummingbird Sound.
- Author(s)Jeff Touzeau
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date04/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables, diagrams, figures
- Weight650 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.