CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith the increased demand for home care, community health nursing, and hospital care, the Bureau of Labor Statistics has listed nursing as one of the top forty growth jobs for the next ten years. As a result, a wide variety of rewarding and lucrative opportunities abound for those with nursing skills and training. For a concise, comprehensive overview of the positions available and their respective requirements, turn to Careers in Nursing. Topics covered in this thoroughly updated and revised edition include: the history, current status, and future of the profession; getting into nursing school and financing your education; choosing a specialty - ER, intensive care, pediatrics, and more; current salaries and benefits; where the jobs are and what it takes to succeed. In addition, you'll hear the stories of those in the field - from nurse practitioners to L.P.N.s to private-care specialists - to find out firsthand what each job really consists of. With Careers in Nursing as your guide, you'll be sure you're headed down the nursing career path that's right for you!
- Author BiographyTerry Sacks is an independent writer-editor with more than twenty-five years of experience in communications. During that period he has written dozens of news stories, magazine articles, and speeches, as well as several books. For the past fourteen years, Sacks has headed his own writing and communications firm, Terence J. Sacks Associates. He is active in the Independent Writers of Chicago (where he has also served on the board), the American Medical Writers Association, and the Publicity Club of Chicago.
- Author(s)Terence J. Sacks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleCareers In! Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date05/04/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.